FARMER MIXER AND INFO NIGHT
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
6pm - 8pm
7 Alyson's Lane
(Compliments of Monadnock Berries' Mooselick Beer)
If you're interested in taking your farm to the next level and need help to do it, have questions, feel stuck in the process, or just want to meet up with and make connections with other farmers and farm service providers, this gathering is for you!
YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT:
- Access to capital and credit
- Business management and counseling
- Education and training
- Selling, finding or evaluating farmland
- Technical advice for soil production, equipmentPOSSIBLE QUESTIONS:
- What kinds of loans are available to help scale up my farm operation?
- How can I get help with my bookkeeping and taxes?
- How can I afford to hire a farmhand?
- I want to diversify products, where do I begin with this?
- How can I do better market assessments?
- How can I find out about cost-share programs for nutrient management?
- How can I get help finding affordable land?
- I want to start a community garden, where do I begin?
Land For Good
Yankee Farm Credit
NH Community Loan Fund
Keller Williams Realty
Farm Service Agency
UNH Cooperative Extension
NH Small & Beginner Farmers
Jason Reimers, Environmental and Law
Hannah Grimes Center